While the economy roars back to life, real estate continues to be judged.
DMAR tells us that 2594 for sale - a lower than low figure. The previous low was 2015 with around 2400. Listen in for this recap.
- The months of inventory is currently .51 months for detached homes, and detached inventory is currently at .46 months.
- Detached homes' median price is $585,000 in 11 counties, whereas attached are at a $376,660 median in 11 counties.
- With a substantial equity cushion, the Denver Metro area has been able to avoid the dreaded and predicted bubble.
- 2.5% of area homeowners have less than 10% equity, and 1.5% in the same region have negative equity.
- Builders have customers, but because lumber prices up 25%, steel up 160%, sheet goods up 400%, this has put a crimp in their ability to build homes ahead of inventory demands.